I’ll need some information first,
just the basic facts,
can you tell me where it hurts?
- Italian public debt in november 2010: € 1.869.924.000.000 (One thousand eight hundred sixty-nine billions….);
- Italian public debt in october 2010: € 1.867.384.000.000 (One thousand eight hundred sixty-seven billions….);
- Monthly increase + € 2.540.000.000 (Two billions five hundred and forty millions). In one month.
- Italian public debt in november 2009: € 1.786.700.000 (One thousand seven hundred eighty-six billions….);
- Increase in one year + € 83.220.000.000 (Eighty three billions two hundred and twenty millions…). In one year.